INSTANTLY IDENTIFY KNOWN THREATS WITH FACE RECOGNITION SURVEILLANCE
THE WORLD’S FASTEST AND MOST ACCURATE ENTERPRISE FACE RECOGNITION PLATFORM
THE FACESCOPE™ DIFFERENCE
FaceScope™’s best-in-class face recognition surveillance system vastly exceeds other traditional and biometric surveillance systems.
SPEED & SCALABILITY
- ENTERPRISE READY: Flexible architecture supports advanced use cases in highly differentiated environments.
- MASSIVELY SCALABLE: Maintains high performance matching against vast databases across unlimited locations.
- DISCRETE PLACEMENT: Achieves highly accurate matches at long range.
- GROUP IDENTITY DETECTION: Simultaneously catalogs and matches multiple visitors simultaneously in areas with high foot traffic.
- DATABASE PERFORMANCE: Real-time matching against face recognition databases of 25 million images.
- ANONYMOUS VISITOR CATALOGING: Automatically indexes and purges non-recognized visitors.
- AUTOMATED VISUAL OPTIMIZATION: Instantly self-selects optimal images.
- ACCESSORY DETECTION: Maintains high accuracy despite hats; hoodies; beards; glasses; scarves; partial face occlusion and more.
- FACE RECOGNITION AUTHENTICATION: Instantly confirms and authenticates identity.
MOBILE ALERTING & CONFIGURATION
- MOBILE THREAT ALERTS: Instant surveillance match alerts on Android and iOS phones and tablets.
- CONFIGURABLE SECURITY DIRECTIVES: Associate specific match data types with automated security directives.
- MATCH THRESHOLD SENSITIVITY: Adjust alerting triggers to specific match confidence scores.
- MOBILE DETECTION: Enroll biometric facial images to a cloud or on-premise watchlist from a mobile device.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
- ANTI-PROFILING: Designed to prevent profiling by race/age/gender or national origin.
- ENCRYPTION: Image data is encrypted at rest and during transmission. Biometric templates cannot be converted into an image during a data breach.
- APPROVAL PROCESS: Provisional enrollment functionality ensures appropriate management levels approve watchlist inclusion and creates an audit trail to prevent unauthorized usage.
- DATA PURGING: Watchlist images can be purged from the database according to a strict timeframe.
- BEST PRACTICES: Complete training and documentation on operational best practices with each installation.
REPORTING & DATA
- MATCH EVENT HISTORY: Identify match and event trends for individuals or groups across thousands of locations.
- WATCHLIST SEGMENTATION: Organize biometric WatchList by group zone location or other customizable tagging criteria.
- LOCATION REPORTING: Search for individual or group matches across multiple zones or physical locations.
- KEYWORD AND VISUAL SEARCH: Search for historic visitor matches by image or keyword to quickly find valuable video evidence.
- FACE RECOGNITION API'S: Easily integrates with 3rd party systems.